FOR YOUR 4 LEGGED FRIENDS
We welcome well behaved dogs to stay in our Barton Lodge Deluxe rooms, these rooms are located in an annex outside of the main hotel.
- No pups under 12 months
- Only 2 small to medium sized dogs (up to 35kg) allowed in each dog-friendly room
- Collars and leads must be worn at all times when indoors and in the car park. Dogs are permitted in the Barton Lodge building and main hotel reception area only
- No howling, barking or singling whilst in the hotel. If other guests are disturbed by noise then dogs may be asked to be moved into the car
- Please bring doggy beds with you as dogs are not allowed on the hotel furniture or beds
- Dogs are not allowed in our Walled Garden Restaurant therefore we ask that well-behaved dogs be left in the room should you wish to dine with us
A damage deposit of £250 is required before checking into your room (this will be refunded on check our after a member of our team has inspected your room). Any damage found will be photographed and emailed to you within 24hours of your stay. Spoilage and damage charges will be applied to your account. If the deposit is not sufficient then you will be sent an invoice for the remaining about. This amount should be paid within 7 days of departure.